Multiple crew members are available. Professional video services includes:
• Filming for business events: seminars / workshops / conventions
• Interviews and B-Roll
• Product Videos
• Service Videos
• Customer Testimonials
Solo Videographer2-Hour Minimum
- A solo videographer will operate one camera and direct your shoot.
- Videography Equipment Kit: includes (2)two 4K video cameras, small light kit, and a pro audio kit.
- Multiple videographer options available. Contact for pricing.
Quality Equipment + Skilled Videographers
Offering a complete range of videography services for businesses and organizations.
“If you are after striking visuals, then you are in the right place. I provide videography services that are easy to understand and hassle-free. I’ll advise you on best practices and guide you on what kind of content performs best. I also have a crew of talented videographers to scale up your production as needed. When you need an advisor to coach you or to create your next video from scratch, call me!”
– Stephen Alberts / Owner, Lead Videographer
Ready To Book?
All crews film together, during the same hours. There is a 2-hour minimum and all filming is continuous, however, standby hours are available for a rate of $50 per hour. There is no fee for setup and breakdown time.