We offer a complete range of videography services for businesses and organizations. From one videograher all the way up to a full crew, we offer a full spectrum of options. Whatever kind of crew you need, we can accomodate!
We offer Canon EOS Cinema Cameras that film in resolutions from 1920x1080 HD up to 4096x2160 4K resolution. They are known for exceptional sharpness, accurate skin tones, and enhanced details in the shadows and highlights. For certain types of videography, we recommend filming in 4K or 5K with our cinema camera collection. We offer both the RED Scarlet Dragon and the Canon 1DX MarkII as specialty upgrade options.
Please note, all crews film together, during the same hours. All filming is continuous, however, standby hours are available for a rate of $50 per hour. There is no fee for setup and breakdown time.
1-Man Crew1 Active Videographer
- The rate for the first hour is $800, additional hours are $125 per hour.
- Videography Kits include a 4K video camera, 2 lav microphone kits, a boom mic, and Kino Flo Celeb 200 Light. Additional equipment is available, see menu below.
- Great for simple live event coverage, presentations, and customer testimonials.
Get creative B-Roll for stunning visuals
As the most basic option available, a solo videographer will operate one camera.
- One videographer can do a lot with a shot list and instruction from you. We always offer advice on best practices and ways to maximize your footage for the greatest effect.
2-Man Crew2 Active Videographers
- The rate for the first hour is $1200, additional hours are $145 per hour.
- Videography Kits include two 4K video cameras, 2 lav microphone kits, a boom mic, and Kino Flo Celeb 200 Light. Additional equipment is available, see menu below.
- Great for live event coverage, presentations, and interviews.
Get creative B-Roll from multiple angles.
2 videographers will coordinate simultaneous filming and expanded coverage.
- The second camera option will enhance your video coverage by adding an additional camera angle. Record simultaneously and the footage is synced up later in post production for more advanced editing options.
3-Man Crew3 Active Videographers
- The rate for the first hour is $1800, additional hours are $170 per hour.
- Great for live event coverage with multiple camera angles, keynote speeches, town hall events and interviews.
- Videography Kits include three 4K video camera, 2 lav microphone kits, a boom mic, and Kino Flo Celeb 200 Light. Additional equipment is available, see menu below.
Get creative B-Roll from multiple angles.
3 videographers will coordinate simultaneous filming and expanded coverage.
- The third camera option will provide maximum video coverage by adding two additional camera angles. Record simultaneously, the footage can be synced up later in post production for the most advanced editing options.
Design Your Own Package
We aim to provide quality videography services that are easy to understand. Our basic services are an attempt to cover most client’s needs, however, you may wish to add even more services or equipment options. Choose from the options below to design your perfect videography package. Additional videographers, extra filming time, drone operators are available. 4K and 5K cameras are also available. If the location where you need filming is outside of San Diego, please contact Stephen about travel arrangements.
Wireless AudioLavalier Microphones
- Wireless audio mics, AKA lapel mics are available for any job. We use Sennheiser Lavalier Microphones, order up to three units. The audio is recorded directly into the cameras so it is recorded with the video footage.
Audio RecorderProfessional Field Recorder
- Separate audio recorders are perfect for live events where sound is mixed through a mixing board (A/V system). The audio is recorded directly from the mixing board into the recorder and is later synced with the video footage.
LED LightKino Flo Celeb 200
- LED lights from Kino Flo are ultra professional lights that are perfect for interviews and presentations. Best used within 6′ to 12′ radius. Order one light per videographer, or hire a grip to handle up to three lights.
Gimbal StabilizerHelix 3 Axis Camera Stabilizer
- The stabilizer allows sweeping camera movements and extremely steady shots. Any camera can be setup on the Helix. It is best used to capture B-Roll and additional visuals that support interviews, presentations, or narration.
Production AssistantGeneral Duties
- A Production Assistant, or PA, is available to handle minor duties and tasks as needed. They are very helpful in assisting both clients and crew.
GripLighting and Rigging Assistant
- A grip is essential when setting up lighting and managing equipment. They also provide a variety of special rigging, securing and safety measures on set.
Boom OperatorSound / Audio Mixer
- A boom operator (“boom op”) will be dedicated to capturing your sound with a Sennheiser 416 shotgun microphone. The audio is recorded separately and can be later synced up in post production. The boom op monitors the audio levels during filming to ensure high quality sound recording.
Drone OperatorAerial Videography
- Drone Operators are available for aerial cinematography. 1 to 3 hours of coverage is usually enough to get you that bird’s eye view! All pricing is per hour and footage can be shot in HD or 4K.
RED Cinema Camera5K RED Scarlet Dragon
- The RED camera captures over 9x more resolution than HD. Unrivaled detail and impressive native exposure are it’s key characteristics. It has industry leading specs that distinguish the SCARLET DRAGON™ as an innovative camera that pushes boundaries. A 1-Man Crew with a RED Scarlet Dragon starts at $299 per hour with a three hour minimum. Please note, this camera loves scenes with a lot of light, so it is recommended for dramatic scenes, narrative work, and setups with a lot of light.
Canon 1DX MarkII4K DSLR
- Rich colors, beautiful skin tones, and high resolution. The sensor and processor combination allow for DCI 4K video recording at 24 fps, 30 fps and 60 fps as well as Full HD 1080p recording at 120 fps. The slow motion capabilities are incredible! A 1-Man Crew with a Canon 1DX MarkII starts at $275 per hour with a three hour minimum. Also, this camera can practically see in the dark! It is recommended for any type of videography job, including low-light scenarios.