I offer a complete range of videography services for businesses and organizations. From one videographer all the way up to a full crew with a director, grips, gaffers, boom
Solo Videographer2-Hour Minimum
- Great for simple live event coverage, presentations, and customer testimonials.
- Capture creative B-Roll for awesome visuals.
- As the simplest option available, a solo videographer will operate one camera and direct your shoot.
- Videography Kit: includes (2) 4K video cameras, small light kit, and a pro audio kit.
- One videographer can do a lot with a shot list and instruction from you. We always offer advice on best practices and ways to maximize your footage for the greatest effect.
Quality Equipment + Skilled Videographers
Offering a complete range of videography services for businesses and organizations.
If you are after striking visuals, then you are in the right place. I provide videography services that are easy to understand and hassle-free. Even the most basic videography services can cover your most essential content marketing needs. I’ll advise you on how to build the perfect package for your project. We can scale your video production up as necessary.
Some of the equipment we can provide:
Wireless AudioLavalier Microphones
- Wireless audio mics, also known as lapel mics are available for any job and are great for recording speeches and interviews. We use Sennheiser Lavalier Microphones, order up to three units for a basic setup. Please inquire for more elaborate audio setups. The audio is recorded directly into the cameras so it is recorded with the video footage or onto a separate recorder..
Audio RecorderProfessional Field Recorder
- Separate audio recorders are perfect for live events where the sound is mixed through a mixing board (A/V system). The audio is recorded directly from the mixing board into the recorder and is later synced with the video footage. We provide these when the audio cannot be directly recorded into the cameras.
LED LightKino Flo Celeb
- LED lights from Kino Flo are ultra professional lights that are perfect for interviews and presentations. Best used within 6′ to 12′ radius. We provide one light per videographer that you order, and these units are perfect for most scenarios where soft, cinematic lighting is required.
Gimbal StabilizerHelix 3 Axis Camera Stabilizer
- The gimbal stabilizer allows for sweeping camera movements and extremely steady shots. Any of our cameras can be setup on this unit. It is best used to capture B-Roll and additional, creative visuals that support interviews, presentations, or narration.
Ready To Book?
RED Cinema Camera5K RED Scarlet Dragon
- The RED camera captures over 9x more resolution than HD. Unrivaled detail and impressive native exposure are
key characteristics. It has it’s industry leadingspecs that distinguish the SCARLET DRAGON™ as an innovative camera that pushes boundaries. Please note, this camera is recommended for dramatic scenes, narrative work, and commercial setups with adequatelighting setups.
Canon 1DX MarkII4K Cinema DSLR
- Rich colors, beautiful skin tones, and high resolution. Great for hybrid stills + video jobs. The sensor and processor combination
allowfor DCI 4K video recording at 24 fps, 30 fps and60 fps as well as Full HD 1080p recording at 120 fps. The capabilities are incredible and this camera can practically see in the dark! It is recommended for any type of videography or photography job, including low-light scenarios. slow motion
Ready To Book?
All crews film together, during the same hours. There is a 2-hour minimum and all filming is continuous, however, standby hours are available for a rate of $50 per hour. There is no fee for setup and breakdown time.