We offer a complete range of videography services for businesses and organizations. From one videographer all the way up to a full crew with a director, grips, gaffers, boom
- Great for live event coverage, presentations, and interviews.
Get creative B-Roll from multiple angles with two videographers.
2 videographers will coordinate simultaneous filming and expanded coverage.
- Videography Kit includes two (or three) 4K video cameras, 2 lav microphone kits, a boom mic, and (two) Kino Flo Celeb Lights.
- The second camera option will enhance your video coverage by adding an additional, active camera angle (or a third stationary camera), plus another Kino Flo Light. The crew will record simultaneously and sync the footage in post-production for more advanced editing options.
- Great for simple live event coverage, presentations, and customer testimonials.
- Capture creative B-Roll for stunning visuals.
- As the simplest option available, a solo videographer will operate one camera and direct your shoot.
- Videography Kit includes (2) 4K video cameras, small light kit, and a pro audio kit.
- One videographer can do a lot with a shot list and instruction from you. We always offer advice on best practices and ways to maximize your footage for the greatest effect.
- Great for live event coverage with multiple camera angles, keynote speeches, town hall events, and interviews.
- Capture creative B-Roll for stunning visuals with a variety of extra options.
- 3 videographers will film simultaneously for maximum video coverage.
- Videography Kit includes (three) 4K video camera, 3 lav microphone kits, a boom mic, and (two) Kino Flo Celeb Lights.
- The third camera option will provide maximum video coverage by adding two additional camera angles. Record simultaneously, the footage can be synced up later in post-production for the most advanced editing options.
Ready To Book?
Quality Equipment + Skilled Videographers
We offer a complete range of videography services for businesses and organizations. From one videographer all the way up to a full crew with grips, gaffers, boom
If you are after striking visuals, then you are in the right place. We provide videography services that are easy to understand. Our basic services cover the most essential needs. We’ll advise you on how to build the perfect package for your project.
Take a look at some of the equipment we include:
Wireless AudioLavalier Microphones
- Wireless audio mics, also known as lapel mics are available for any job and are great for recording speeches and interviews. We use Sennheiser Lavalier Microphones, order up to three units for a basic setup. Please inquire for more elaborate audio setups. The audio is recorded directly into the cameras so it is recorded with the video footage or onto a separate recorder..
Audio RecorderProfessional Field Recorder
- Separate audio recorders are perfect for live events where the sound is mixed through a mixing board (A/V system). The audio is recorded directly from the mixing board into the recorder and is later synced with the video footage. We provide these when the audio cannot be directly recorded into the cameras.
LED LightKino Flo Celeb
- LED lights from Kino Flo are ultra professional lights that are perfect for interviews and presentations. Best used within 6′ to 12′ radius. We provide one light per videographer that you order, and these units are perfect for most scenarios where soft, cinematic lighting is required.
Gimbal StabilizerHelix 3 Axis Camera Stabilizer
- The gimbal stabilizer allows for sweeping camera movements and extremely steady shots. Any of our cameras can be setup on this unit. It is best used to capture B-Roll and additional, creative visuals that support interviews, presentations, or narration.
RED Cinema Camera5K RED Scarlet Dragon
- The RED camera captures over 9x more resolution than HD. Unrivaled detail and impressive native exposure are
it’skey characteristics. It has industry leading specs that distinguish the SCARLET DRAGON™ as an innovative camera that pushes boundaries. Please note, this camera loves scenes with a lot of light, so it is recommended for dramatic scenes, narrative work, and commercial setups with a lot of light.
Canon C2004K Cinema Camera
- Included with every videography kit, this is our workhorse camera that is capable of shooting RAW or compressed .mp4 video. It is the perfect “all around” camera that has amazing image quality and is equally great on speaking and presentation jobs as it is on short commercial videos. Includes DCI 4K video recording at 24 fps, 30 fps, and 60 fps as well as Full HD 1080p recording at 120 fps. It has slow-motion as well as timelapse capabilities and is also amazing in low light scenarios. Since it is so versatile, we recommended it for every type of videography job.
Canon 1DX MarkII4K Cinema DSLR
- Rich colors, beautiful skin tones, and high resolution. Great for hybrid stills + video jobs. The sensor and processor combination allow for DCI 4K video recording at 24 fps, 30 fps
and60 fps as well as Full HD 1080p recording at 120 fps. The slow motioncapabilities are incredible and this camera can practically see in the dark! It is recommended for any type of videography or photography job, including low-light scenarios.
Ready To Book?
All crews film together, during the same hours. There is a 3-hour minimum and all filming is continuous, however, standby hours are available for a rate of $50 per hour. There is no fee for setup and breakdown time.